This recipe is just as the name describes it – incredible easy and it is ideal for those cold winter nights. Even if you are not the world’s greatest cook or can’t master anything in the kitchen; I’m sure you will be able to make this. What is great about this recipe is that everything goes into one bag. So no extra utensils and pots that need to be cleaned afterwards.
1kg skinless chicken (I prefer using chicken on the bone – like thighs and legs)
1 cup (250ml) cream
300g baby spinach
250g sun-dried tomatoes (diced)
1 pkt Knorr cook-in-bag (any flavour as to your preference)
150g feta cheese (cut into cubes)
- Preheat your oven to 180°C on bake (please not your oven must be set on bake and not grill)
- Place you chicken in the Knorr bag and sprinkle the spice on top of the chicken.
- Rub the spice into the chicken so that it is well coated
- Place baby spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese in the bag
- Add the cream.
- Seal the bag with the fastener that came with the bag
- Place in an ovenproof dish and bake for 60 minutes.
- You can serve it with rice or pasta